Monday, July 14, 2008

You Told Me That You Could Sleep A Little Bit More

The last few days have been great. I've been a little busier than usual: Friday was Reed and Audrey's going away party, Yesterday was the lake, GEC reunion and 3F, and today I got to have lunch with Tommy and met with Eric to talk about the discussion group we are starting up... kind of a mix between a Bible study/small group and just a group of people getting together to hang out and talk about the Bible. I'm just so tired with everything I've attempted with small groups that it was time for something new. Thanks to my buddy Pat we should be starting this up in the next couple of weeks. Be praying for its time to be intentional and that our time to fellowship with others in it would be blessed!

I have been thinking a lot about the boy. I wrote him an email almost a week ago and have heard nothing back. I told Ashley that his lack of a response says way more to me than him writing anything back could ever mean... so contrary to previous belief, I am pretty upset about it. I just keep thinking back on this past semester and I just don't get him at all. I know he's busy, but hopefully he's just taking a bit more time to respond than I expected. I am still putting a package together for him. Maybe he'll be surprised by it and send me a line. I want to hear from him so bad :(

Other than that, things have been good. I've been spending lots of fun time with Bre and just enjoying life. Scrapbooking it up and... I cleaned the house a little today. It's a freaking mess as usual. I unfortunately have to work in like 4 and a half hours so I better get to bed. But I have slept a few hours already tonight so I should be good to go in the morning. I don't know why I was so tired today? The lake sure wore me out.



I miss you, I miss you.

No comments:

Do you think it is possible to fall in love with the wrong person?