Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Maybe You Would Have Been Something I'd be Good at?

Yay for today!! Seriously, today was probably the best day there has been since like May or April.
  • Went to Pita Pit, had a delicious pita and talked to Aaron :)
  • Did little to no work from 8 to 3:30 (although I was really tired)
  • Got my foot XRAYed and was given a walking foot cast type dealy... who cares what it's called: NO MORE CAST!! NO MORE BOOT!! :DD
  • In cooperation with the previous, GOT TO SHAVE MY LEG AND WASH MY FOOT ahh hygiene has never felt so amazing haha..
  • Went to Bre's thinking we would just watch JT with some icey cream and ended up getting a bunch of snacks and a delicious Hard Lemonade sampler box (sent directly from God I assure you haha) AND watching JT live in Madison Square Garden (from September 2007)!
  • Talked to Tim on FB Chat AND Skype AND via text (and at some points simultaneously) haha yikes! :)
  • Thinking about that one guy but having so much other ridiculously cool stuff going on that I didn't have time to worry about some of the dumb stuff that has been happening in the last couple of days
  • Oh yeah! Made plans with Tim to go to Lucille's this week! (Although I have no money and shouldn't go, I don't get paid until the 10th, oohh noooo!)
  • ROB AND BIG WAS ON TV TODAY yesss... I love that show to pieces <3>

So tomorrow will be the last day I go to Pita Pit for a while. I need to save my money. I mean my credit? But I realized I was pretty much just going so I could say what's up to Aaron (which really doesn't go a whole lot further than that because they always get really busy after I order :\ )... so I'm going to see about him having a Facebook, then I don't have to go in there every day lol (but their pitas are amaaaazing!).

I am so glad Bre is moving here for good!! The last few days have been such a blessing with her and I'm glad we're friends :) Thanks for being cool!

And now... I should go to bed. I was so tired today that I actually almost slept through my appointment at the foot doctor, luckily they were gracious enough to let me come in 20 minutes late. Thank God! I couldn't stand that cast another minute!


So big ups to God for another righteous day, I'm really grateful for it! :]]

1 comment:

Brandy said...

Yay for hygeine. It's a good thing.
Yeah...that Bre is pretty cool, huh?
Have a great day!

Do you think it is possible to fall in love with the wrong person?