Saturday, July 5, 2008

Can You Still Feel the Butterflies?

Two nights ago I did something I never thought I would have the nerve to do. It's finished. I'm starting a new chapter. And he has no idea that it's off my mind. I just can't keep living life like that.


Tonight I "just watch[ed] the fireworks" with Bre and Breck in the Fiesta Mall parking lot lol... it was good considering we didn't pay and the only reason we were there was because Central didn't have a show this year because apparently they spent all the money opening the Gilbert campus? Bre and I thought a lot of people would probably still show up even though we didn't advertise, and a lot of people would probably set up to watch from their backyards and stuff and, not going to Central or paying attention to the lack of advertising, be disappointed. Anyway, "Just Watch the Fireworks." I am listening to that song by Jimmy right now. It sure makes me think of high school. Things were so much simpler then! And every day was just one enormous, exciting journey after the other. Very few responsibilities and much less to worry about. I miss those times.

I'm still waiting for more people to confirm shirt orders for the American Idol shirts. The more I read about and prepare for the auditions, the more scared I am. Just scared because if you don't make it to the next tier of auditions, they tell you right then and there. And then you go home, or you wait around I guess? I've been trying to narrow down a few songs...

- Toni Braxton "Unbreak my Heart" (although I read that they don't really want ballads)
- Krystal Harris "Love is a Beautiful Thing"
- The Beatles "Let It Be"

Good choices I think because my vocal range is not the highest or widest in the world. I have to be safe. Although AGAIN (another although, haha) I also read that while they are looking for talent in the first few auditions, they are more looking for personality and style because they can eliminate all the people with good voices and non-Idol appearance material right from the beginning. So I also have to start thinking about what would be good to wear! Any suggestions? I hate all my clothes lol

Another thing: does anyone know a good dermatologist? I need to find one. I'm getting really tired, I should go to sleep now. Bye :)

1 comment:

Brandy said...

Free fireworks are the best even though they were in the parking lot. I am housesitting for someone up near Pinnacle Peak and I heard the fireworks. They sounded so close, I stepped out on the back patio and had the best seat in the house! It was beautiful! Yes, it was very weird the Central didn't have a show this year, very weird indeed. Many people were disappointed.
I think you should sing, "Let it Be". I love the Beatles.

Do you think it is possible to fall in love with the wrong person?