Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Simple Discourse

I wish people would stop asking about him.



This has been a ridiculously emotional summer. I keep realizing that I only have two more semesters of under grad and keep putting GREs, grad school application and CA business out of my head to consider the present. I have no reason NOT to focus on the future, except what you know and my work situation (mostly just me worrying about when my first paycheck is coming because I have no freaking clue). And the closer it gets to fall semester, the more excited I am because of how busy I will be. I need that again. I am at my best at my busiest. I need to feel needed and I need to be in my niche. I feel useless right now, like out of my element. It's not good.

The former owner of the company I work for now told me today that I look too young to be a senior in college?? I stopped getting that a long time ago, how is it that all of a sudden I look 12 again haha. I even wear better makeup now! And it's obviously not helping haha.

I need to go to Pita Pit more often. I went there for lunch yesterday and really cool/cute guy working there and I chatted it up about breaking bones (he broke one of his feet too). He told me to come back so I'll probably eat there tomorrow or Thursday (hopefully with Lauren?).

And, so far, I have made (in two days) what it would take me like a week to make at Black Angus. Lame haha

I go back to the doctor on Monday. Please pray for good news about my foot.

No comments:

Do you think it is possible to fall in love with the wrong person?