Friday, June 27, 2008

Say Goodnight in a Breath

So many good things coming up!! I wouldn't say I'm impatient over it because I have plenty to keep me busy in the mean time, but still. Just the idea that these things are happening. Unfortunately I don't get paid for like two more weeks so who knows what I'm going to do between now and then? I have like $40 and with plans to visit Pita Pit more often I don't know how well I'll fare ha..

I haven't had much time for that care package I keep talking about, but I can't wait to work on it :) hopefully I'll be able to do that this weekend. I need to get up in like 5 hours what am I doing!?! Ugh. I think I slept for a little while tonight, but I'm not sure. I went to sleep when the news came on (10PM?) and woke up intermittently throughout episodes of Seinfeld and finally got up to take a shower at about midnight... but for some reason didn't get in the shower until one. WTF.

Visiting the doctor on Monday so they can cut my cast off THANK GOD. I am really praying that it has healed (they said if the bone has made any progress I can probably have my boot back, which would be GREAT). Depending on crutches sucks pretty bad. People have to open doors for me and stuff, I hate always having to ask people to carry my stuff. But the cast is a pretty good conversation piece as I found out this week ;)

Tomorrow I am hanging out with Lauren again I think!? She is awesome. We are going to IKEA for.. something. She needs something for her apartment, which is so cute by the way. Definitely made me want to move out of my house and not move into PV East.

Also, BIG NEWS: AMERICAN IDOL AUDITIONS ARE GOING TO BE HELD IN GLENDALE THIS YEAR!!! I am so excited :) This is better than Arizona Idol because instead of auditioning for ONE spot, if I get the chance to audition I will be among like 30,000 people! Is that how many they choose from that location? I don't remember. But they DID say Simon, Paula and Randy WILL be in Glendale for the auditions :DD Stoked!

Time for bed, the repeat of the 9 o'clock news is on lol

No comments:

Do you think it is possible to fall in love with the wrong person?