Wednesday, June 18, 2008

11

Right now I am very thankful that God provides. Unfortunately sometimes I forget that when everybody else fails me, He has always got my back. I am definitely blessed. Things seemed so bleak yesterday, and just because of this one thing, I feel like a giant burden has been lifted off my shoulders.

So, good things:
+ Got offered the job with Lewis Aerospace
+ Got a check that was more than I expected from the BA
+ Phone call from Bre! (who will be here tomorrow, I am stoked!
+ Conference call (haha) with Breck to discuss his 21st birthday madness coming up tomorrow and Thursday (I am going to take him out for Wednesday becoming Thursday (midnight) so he can be 21 or whatever it is that we do?)
+ Played a TON of Tony Hawk P8 (and I mean a ton) in the last couple days and dominated

And at this point it's not even worth it mentioning the negative so I'll just leave that out.

No comments:

Do you think it is possible to fall in love with the wrong person?