Tuesday, June 17, 2008

11

I can't sleep right now... I should try because I have that job interview in 7 hours and I need to be in the car in 5 hours, probably up in 4 hours... but I keep late hours often lately, and I'm up thinking about a lot of things. Life, you know? Mostly I'm thinking about what this girl said to me in my LiveJournal. She basically told me she doesn't reciprocate a desire to hang out or call me because "our lifestyles are too different."

I really don't know her at all, I guess, because I really respected her and learned a lot from the time we spent together before this nonsense, so now what I know is what I read in an online blog, and I don't think that's how friendships should be. But also, she commented on how although she enjoys running into me on campus randomly... blablah, she basically said she doesn't want to be friends with me. The type of friends, I guess, that develop a bond and share each other's lives. That's fine, but I don't think I've ever been rejected by someone who I thought was my friend? Or at least stated it that bluntly before, that we are nothing more than "acquaintances." Was I just broken up with? Haha. Well at least I can laugh about it now because at the time I was really hurt by it. And I know this is going to sound conceited, but I thought I was the kind of person everybody likes to be friends with? I am pretty easy to get along with, I try to take care of all my friends; I will do anything you ask me to do (within reason). I guess I'm just having a hard time dealing with the fact that someone I've "been friends with" for like 4 years has been feigning interest in my life. That's rough.

I took a shower tonight and my cast is all types of soggy on the bottom. She said it wasn't waterproof (obvious) so I put a trash bag around it, taped that baby up nice and tight, and started my shower. Not even 2 minutes into the shower, I feel wetness in my heel. Oh, good. There is a pinhole in the bag. So I had to balance on one foot for the remainder of the shower. I really hate this.

I hope I get that job tomorrow. I can't play video games all summer long, I won't make money that way. Although for a girl I am good enough at Tony Hawk that they should pay me to play it, that would own.

No comments:

Do you think it is possible to fall in love with the wrong person?