Sunday, May 18, 2008

2

I've been scrap booking more. I printed out some pictures from uploading them at Walgreens.com and picking them up. It's so convenient! Much simpler than taking the memory card to the store and trying to find what you want from there. Plus this way, you can upload edited pictures, not just pictures that are fresh off your camera with all the red eye, darkness/brightness problems, etc.

I just realized I haven't yet scrap booked a whole page since I have restarted scrapbooking. I'm working on one of Erica's baby Evelyn (I'll upload a picture of it when I finish but I just can't seem to find the right combination of papers, stickers, embellishments, etc..) So far it looks good though.

Woke up this morning, had some Krispy Kremes (mmm) and played Diner Dash haha.. what an exciting Sunday. I am so bored with the summer already. And last night I felt horrible for more reasons than one.

My room is a mess. Scrap booking stuff all over my desk, boxes still unpacked littering my room, dog sleeping on my bed.. hey! He loves my bed :) Ahh, speaking of dogs! I had the urge to adopt a dog from PetSmart yesterday afternoon but decided my mom would lose her mind if I brought home a puppy before consulting her. Plus, I really want a bulldog or a lab, not just any dog. Then another part of me wants to adopt a dog because there are sooo many unadopted animals that need love :( I am a sucker for those puppy dog eyes, what can I say?

No comments:

Do you think it is possible to fall in love with the wrong person?