Wednesday, May 14, 2008

1

I can never come up with a good title for blogs. I guess I could save it till the end when I figure out what I want my post to be about, but I choose not to.

A question before I start: why can't Bruce Springsteen tour anywhere besides New Jersey?? The rest of the country would like to see you too, you know.

Uhh, where to begin. So I am thoroughly discontent with my life status right now. My foot is broken, my boy is gone (or former boy, I guess), my room is a disaster still from bringing all my stuff home from ASU, a lot of my friends are like, really, really busy this summer, and I obviously don't have much to do since I'm not working until probably... at least next week. I thought the summer time would bring some relief? I still feel stressed out.

My grades were most excellent. This is the second great semester I've had in a row. If I could always be this diligent, or always be this studious, or whatever it was that I did this semester... I would be glad for that. I only have two more semesters, and then I graduate. I have to practice for the GRE at some point, and take it at some point. I'm planning on getting the book to practice in the next couple of weeks, studying for like a month, then taking the darn thing. I forgot to ask Alison how much it cost to take that stupid test. And oh man it's going to be expensive. I have to apply for grad school! I need letters of recommendation! These next two semesters are going to spin out of control. Before I know it, it will be May and I will be graduated. Hopefully this time goes by real fast because I am getting real impatient (as per usual).

I am getting back into scrapbooking this summer, hopefully I can concoct some incredible paper memories. I will laugh my head off if the scrap book store has RA stuff. I don't have many pictures though so I will have to upload some to Walgreens.com or something like that and get some printed off. I already have a really cute idea for a page about me and Alex. It involves that cute picture of our bikes that I took. :)

I am online with an HP technician trying to figure out why my batter meter has disappeared from the lower right hand corner of my screen, and why I have to be an administrator of the computer to get it back (curse you Windows Vista!). I never had these types of weird problems with XP!! wtfomgbbq! (lol)

My room looks like a disaster. I think tomorrow I will finally have some time to clean, so I will do it then. I'm pretty sure that this is the latest I've stayed up in a while too. At least since Alex went home. I can't stay up late anymore.. I have no reason to do so. I could scrap book, but I guess there'll be time for that tomorrow. And Friday.

I visited the foot doctor today and she told me I won't need a cast. I guess that's good news. But she also told me that I have to wear my boot when I sleep?? I'm not wearing it right now (oops) but I think as long as I'm careful not to bend that bone it should be fine. She said if I re-fracture it I'll have to have surgery (nice scare tactic Dr. Nakra!). But she was terribly nice, I have a hard time arguing with her. I hurt my foot doing some ResLife stuff so I've been trying to fill out paper work for Worker's Comp, and my mom is freaking out as usual haha. I guess it's better just not to involve her in some of these matters because she can't control her urge to consider the worst possible scenario. Whatever.

Anyway, I have to try to get this computer thing fixed. It's been fun as usual.

No comments:

Do you think it is possible to fall in love with the wrong person?