Friday, May 23, 2008

3

Something always brings me back to you,
and it never takes too long.


Last night was so much fun! And tonight will be as well. Indiana Jones was freaking incredible the other night, I implore you all to see it if you haven't done so already. Hmm what else.. work sucked yesterday, I made like half as much as I should have but I'm not going to go into detail about it. I definitely had an awesome margarita afterwards though which made things so much better haha... like I told Tommy, I figure alcohol will solve all my problems! (KIDDING. Totally kidding.)

I made some goals for myself this summer. One of which is either to learn to play the drums or keyboard/piano. There are several songs I would like to learn on piano, and once I realized that keyboards are probably a more welcome sound on their own, above drums, I figure I should learn those first, until I make enough money to buy my own set and have a band and have practices with accompanying instruments. Plus, I can plug headphones into a keyboard :)

With the help of some friends this past semester I learned some guitar chords, which I never thought would be possible for me to do. So if I can do that, why not learn to read sheet music and stuff?

Wtf is my dog doing? He's being picky with his dry food and pushing his bowl around, sticking his nose in it and not eating it. Stop that! Now he's back. He's been fidgety all day. He's probably mad that I won't let him outside to get all muddy. It's been raining a LOT the last day or so, and our yard doesn't drain very well. I'd rather him be mad than have to scrub the house down every time he wants to go out and play.

I've been watching a lot of Rob & Big lately. It's not on TV again until like Thursday but I've been watching the full episodes online and they are so funny! Makes me happy. Especially Meaty the bulldog <3

Anyway.. that's basically it. OH except that GH3 came in the mail like faster than a flash. It's pretty fun but all I can say is I'm glad I didn't pay $65 for it :)

CANNOT WAIT FOR GH AEROSMITH wooo!!!

No comments:

Do you think it is possible to fall in love with the wrong person?