Sunday, April 13, 2008

A-mae-zing


Wow! What an incredible show Mae and Between the Trees put on last night! I am blown away. That may be the best show Mae has ever put on, and I've seen them like 6 times. Dave was definitely giving it his all.

Let's see, highlights of the night... well, I met Mae again, such cool guys. And this time I got to meet their drummer Jacob who is terribly nice as well as appreciative of fan support. They all signed my shirt (except Josiah because he was loading their equipment back up while Dave, Zach and Jake did the acoustic set, and Robert finished up the merch) and my shirt is awesome because it says Mae is for lovers! (I finally have a "Mae is for lovers" t-shirt, I am stoked). And it's yellow, we all know how much I love colors that stand out much brighter than they rightfully should.

Oh, and before all that we met this adorable guy from Between the Trees, their band was great and the guys were all really nice. Plus, he said I had nice breath, and that's always good because you know how long you are at a show without having account of how your breath smells. And you know something else, that picture hug felt good but it sure makes my body look awkward! haha

Anyway, I need to get out of the desk, I'm still sitting here at McClintock and I was done 20 minutes ago. Supposedly Alex and I are going to Hassy for breakfast but we'll see if he's even awake yet. I am exhausted. I was thinking I would like to swim today after we eat but I was pretty much up until 3 this morning. Ah, yeah. That was a good time. Not really. Last night was good until.. yeah. I don't really need to elaborate. But regardless of night-ending drama, the Mae show was incredible, probably one of the best if not the best night of my life, and I am content to just get up from this desk now and go get some breakfast in me haha. Good morning, all.

No comments:

Do you think it is possible to fall in love with the wrong person?