Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Just another month, I guess.

The end of the year is coming up so fast. I already said it, but I am going to get blindsided, I just know it. I gotta get ready for it.


Alex and I were talking last week at the pool and I have been thinking more and more about getting my nose pierced. Does anyone think that would be cool, or what? I've been thinking about it for a while now. Like a couple years. And I think I would still like it. Just a little silver stud or a real tiny diamond. Like REALLY tiny. Because my nose is very small :) Maybe I can find a picture?

Yeah there it is. Maybe even smaller than that. Plus it doesn't look that good on her nose because it's kind of pointy and her nostrils are like... too long or something lol. Anyway, good or bad idea? I am still looking into exactly how much it would cost, and apparently I need to get it done at Club Tattoo because Yoshi said so!

I finally got around to blocking off the FREEZING a/c vent in my room so it should be nice and hot when I get back up there haha. It doesn't warm up at ALL even if I leave the windows open with that hot air blowing in there all day, wtf? So I covered it up with a poster I painted that just says "love." I like it. Ugh and I really wanted to go swimming today, it felt like a great day to do that... I really need to do my Elvis homework (test tomorrow at 10AM through Thursday 2PM) by the way but I'm getting so tired I'll probably do it tomorrow after religion. I still don't feel very good about the test I took for it on Monday.

I don't know if I already mentioned it but I applied to be a research assistant for my learning and motivation professor next semester. She accepted me and Yoshi's applications almost immediately. Basically all we had to do was talk to her for like 20 minutes. She loves us. I know she loves me already because I showed her that video of The Office that she showed in class. Click here (YouTube) and go to about 3:10, it's the bit about Jim conditioning Dwight with the mint and the Windows sound haha..

And my desk shift is about over. 7 minutes. I am going to bed :D

2 comments:

breanna said...

I think you should get your nose pierced. I love my nose ring :)

Kim & Max Willis family said...

um...amy! won't it feel like a permanent "booger" in your nose!!!
My cousin has one and its cute but i can't stop staring at it when i talk to her!

Do you think it is possible to fall in love with the wrong person?