Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Do you need to love?

I don't know what to do with all this! I was not expecting to feel like this, I didn't even see it coming. The semester started and my mindset was completely different. Now I'm in it and I am realizing that it totally blindsided me this time. How was I not prepared for this??

Today was better than yesterday. It helps to talk to people who are supportive of the feelings you are having, rather than trying to change the way you're feeling or basically telling you that you're just going through a phase. And I'm still trying to figure out this whole God thing too. I think I've found my church home in the body of students at ASU. I am more comfortable than I was a couple weeks ago. This is kind of nice!

By the way, could I BE any more cryptic lol

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hang in there sweet cheeks!! i love you if you need anything you know you can always call me or stop by if your in town. miss you!!

Do you think it is possible to fall in love with the wrong person?