Monday, February 25, 2008

The Office: Spoiler Warning!

Ok! So I watched another episode of The Office before class... Jim admits that he likes Pam!! Oooh I feel so bad for him. Roy is such a jerk, and Jim is so adorable and does cute things for her and spends time with her and listens to her... I just can't take it. And did anyone notice that on the Booze Cruise episode (the one I watched today) that Roy was extremely intoxicated when he set the date for their wedding? I wish I hadn't watched them out of order because now I am confused haha but these episodes are so good. Love it.


In other news, I am planning on going to California for Spring Break, at least the majority of it, and I am so excited. I hope it will be warm enough to swim, or at least tan and play on the beach. I'm not positive that Breck is 100% for it, but he will be driving his car if we go so I definitely need to work that out with him. I don't want to be like the only one staying in boring AZ/Tempe/Mesa, shoot! And since I'm bored with my class, I might as well look up hotel prices riiiight... now.

No comments:

Do you think it is possible to fall in love with the wrong person?