Monday, February 25, 2008

It is time.

All the cool kids have Blogger blogs so I figure now is as good a time as any to kick that trendiness into high gear! I have like three blogs. I guess this is the fourth then. And with each blog I create, I realized I limit my audience. I was like, oh man, if so and so ever saw this.. no, forget that. This is a non-discriminatory blog. And why is this cursor moving so slow!!? Eesh.

Ok so Alex left super early tonight, or at least what I would consider super early haha.. yet I am not in bed. Probably should get to it. And while I'm on the subject.. he's pretty neat and that's all I have to say about that :)

By the way, we watched the Christmas Party episode of The Office tonight and it was so cute!! Jim loves Pam!! Ah I just love it. So I am currently finishing the second season after having borrowed it and the first season from Taylor, and I believe Alex O. has the third in his possession so I will have to coax him into letting me borrow it haha. And from what I understand Taylor has already attempted this feat and Alex limits his borrowing to one disc at a time so Taylor will actually get some work done. I foresee that being a potential problem with myself as well haha.

Anyhow, I had a great, great weekend, and now it's time to get back to reality. School at 9:15 in the morning, REL 375 at 1:40 and Astronomy lab tomorrow night, which I don't look forward to as much as I had originally set out too. Bums me out. But when my TA is talking like a mile a minute and trying to explain advanced mathematics to people who haven't touched math in 3 or 4 years... it's very unsettling! But wish me luck either way. Now I sleep. And.. dang it. I was hoping to cram in another episode of The Office tonight! :(

Do you think it is possible to fall in love with the wrong person?