Monday, April 28, 2008

We'll be together in the morning.

Listening to a little Format. I don't care so much for their new(er) stuff, but they've broken up by now so I guess I won't have to worry about it ha ha..

I began studying 45 minutes ago for a test I have in 7 hours. Cool. So if you have any questions about procrastination, its pros/cons, benefits/detriments, please email me. Wow. I guess I'm a little disappointed in myself, but this is pretty much a throw away test. I'll be really glad when I get this over with. Then I can sleep in the morning after it's over; tomorrow is also my last day of REL 375 which is pretty exciting. And it will be an easy day: course evaluation, discussion about our received knowledge from the class. Then I have to take a make-up quiz for my AST lab, that should be a good time. Our T.A. is really funny, he looks like a Who. You know... from Who-ville.

By the way. There's a line from a song that I have been dying to put somewhere:
"If this isn't love, this is the closest I've ever been. Do you think we have a chance?"

Ugh, I love Anberlin :)

Anyway, I am basically just putting this studying off so I'm going to go. I'm trying to hold unattainable goals for myself this evening so I will push myself harder to get finished. I don't want to be awake all night until the test, but I do have a Full Throttle here next to me in case I need that. I've been sipping on it, but it's not doing a whole lot.


Just another week, and then what?

Gosh..
the past few days have been awesome;
I am so grateful for them :)

1 comment:

Sean and Ashley said...

i love you! and i need you to teach me how to post pics in my blogs! we need to hang out this summer TONS!

Do you think it is possible to fall in love with the wrong person?