Sunday, December 20, 2009

I Feel Alive Again, Wait for Me in the City

A lot of relief coming from my end of things as the semester wrapped up entirely for winter break. I had the opportunity to tell someone something I had been waiting a very long time to say. I found out how much I mean to someone I don't think I'd know what to do without. I have some time to consider the fact that other people's futures coming to life are not what my future is supposed to be, a virtue of leading different lives. I am slowly learning that our successes should be shared but not necessarily the same. And I am discovering how valuable I am... as a friend, a daughter, a student, a mentor, a role-model, and a life-long learner.

The future is freaking me out and I am trying to get the next stage of my life figured out before I come to a dead end.

1 comment:

Sean and Ashley said...

i'm really missing me some aimee life updates....i love your writing style!!

Do you think it is possible to fall in love with the wrong person?