Monday, May 26, 2008

4

Yay! Things have been going really great the last little while! New people are fun and especially cute new people :) That always helps haha... work is good, except working lunch sucks for money so I'm looking forward to getting the boot off next month and making more. I probably could work dinner now but I bet I would make about the same amount of money for the small amount of tables I would be able to turn. Sigh!! And, I am still interested in the summer going by much faster than the speed at which it currently chooses to stabilize itself (effing slow). Hurry up!

So... Speed Racer last night was not a total loss. I know David thought so but then again David doesn't have very good taste in movies =O

Oh shoot! haha..

But it was pretty good. Definitely way too long but good story. And I was much warmer than I expected to be! Thanks boys. I would have gotten frostbite. Yay for not losing any limbs to unseasonably cold weather!

OMG there is talk of a California trip for next week. I am so excited!!! :DD

Tonight should be fun, I'm about to finish getting ready. Happy Memorial Day!


The words of the week/day have been labeled.

No comments:

Do you think it is possible to fall in love with the wrong person?